Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My first

I would have to say that in my 31 years of life so far, I have learned and experienced quite a bit....

but nothing like I have lived in the last 10 years. I am a wife, and on top of that I am a mother. A mother of 4 to be exact. With that title comes great responsibility that I have just now started to really recognize and to really make a change in myself. Everything I do, whether it be going to church, watching a movie or t.v. program, what I wear or even what I put in my mouth, has an effect on my kids. Life is not about me, funny how were tricked into that so young. Vacations aren't for my play and leisure, it's for the kids, and going on girls trips aren't as relaxing as they used to be because I'm wishing my husband and kids were with me after a day. Life has definitely changed. Was I ready for it to, not in my mind, but my heart has been. My life is not just my life anymore. As hard as I have tried to keep it the same as the past, inevitably I turn another year older, and learn another of life's lessons.

This is my blog of everyday happening in this great life story of McKenzie Hansen. I think of it more as a journey to overcome my selfish desires, and to really find out the person I was before I came to this earth. She must have been pretty amazing to have the story I have had thus far in life.

It starts.........